Monday, November 15, 2010

Plump Mondays No. 1

I'm back!! Wow! What an amazing holiday!
.....Anyway enough of that... here is my new theme: "Plump Monday". Basically I am going to draw something plump and stupid looking every monday.

I've been looking forward to this! Should be Fun!
I think its only appropriate to start with a Pug:
Also, sorry for not posting drawings when I was away. I didnt really draw that much but I might scan some in if I find some sketches that I like.
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Fish Belt O'Reilly said...

Oh god yes! Is the pug loading up on weight gain pills?

bn said...

Max puggage. Welcome back Pete! Look forward to looking at more of your updates with my eyes.

Jarrod said...

Hey man! Great to have you and your awesome art back!

Robert said...

So it begins...