Tuesday, February 1, 2011

House of Squid

On the Weekend I was able to draw some comics with my friends Chris and Peter.
We do this whenever we are together. The idea is that one person draws a panel then the person next to him draws the next and so on until we have a complete story on one page. The comics always end up being bizarre and ridiculous and we have a great time making them :)
This week I tried to give my brush pen a good go. I was pretty happy with this drawing:

Check out the comic here. The rest of the comics are on that website too, you just need to click the back and forward buttons.

..Prepare yourself...............

2 comments:

bn said...

Haha, cheers Pete. I was reading House of Squid all yesterday instead of working. Delicious.

Peter Yong said...

Haha Thanks guys!!

If you liked these check out Chris' Animated short that he created using a Bunch of the comics that we made:
http://www.greasymoose.com/flash/houseofsquid.html