Thursday, July 2, 2015

Throwback Thursday -Deblob 2


I just found these in the deep recesses of my computer.. and I actually like them. 
For a time we were going to have interactive comics to fill the loading screens of DeBlob 2. 
Here are some ideas that I had (done in 2010).

I really loved working on this project. Not just because it was a great game, but because I got to work with an amazing team! Shout out to my fellow concept artists: Art Director Terry Lane, Linda Mills and Professor Simon Scales :)   

I know I haven't updated here in a long time and I know that it's really lame to post old art. But trust me, I've been working hard on the biggest personal project that I have ever attempted! More on that soon :D!







Also Icons!:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my god. I can't believe I never found these before! I had seen one of them in a video of the E3 Demo, but I can't believe that there's more that can be found on the internet. Thank you so much for sharing!