Sunday, November 27, 2011

Skyrim

I have had the unfortunate experience of tearing some ligaments in my ankle this month so I haven't been able to sit properly at my desk for fear that my foot will swell up like a melon. Luckily Skyrim came out and that has entertained me for the last couple of weeks.

I wanted to try out a new program called Paint Tool Sai so I developed a sketch from my sketchbook. If you haven't played Skyrim you probably wont get this....oh well:
And here is my progress:


*note* If you want to see the finished pic at full resolution right-click the image and open it in a new window.


2 comments:

Chris said...

i haven't played skyrim but i still think its great. i like to think "earlier" was in fact only a few hours ago.

Pj Stokes said...

Pete, so glad you did a a drawing with a skyrim reference.

Great drawing, great game.